Anvil Enchantments Mods 1.12.2

Anvil Enchantments is a mod that does not add any new objects to the game, but a new and interesting functionality to avoid losing our experience points when trying to get the enchantment we want, or need, at the enchantment table.

New File AnvilEnchantments-1.12.2-1.4.0.0.jar
Release Type Release
Manager lazerzesmods
Created May 22, 2016
Update Jan 9 , 2018
Support 1.12.2
 With this mod installed, we can use the anvil to create personalized enchantment books, that if, not to be too OP, the mod limits them to Tier 1. That is, we can create any enchantment, that we want or need, level one, using the anvil.

List of recipes

A note on prices/results:

As you may notice, everything is pretty expensive, and that is purposeful. Choosing enchantments is super powerful and therefore I needed to come up with a way to make it balanced, so I raised the prices of making enchantments. I also made the more useful or desirable enchantments more expensive, again because of balancing. The way I see it, is a trade-off the enchantment table is cheaper, but you have very little control while the anvil is more expensive, but you have complete control over it. If I get enough requests to change a recipe I will, or maybe I’ll add extensive config options, but as of now, I am happy with this mod, and therefore I am not going to be changing too much.

You may also notice that you are only able to craft Level 1 of each type, that is also intentional, mainly because I couldn’t think of a better way to get higher levels than the Vanilla System of combining books.

Manual Install Instructions

Download Forge above.
Open the Forge installer, choose Install Client, and click OK.
Download Anvil Enchantments Mods and save it to your desktop.

Windows
Press this button combination: Windows+R
In the window that appears, type %appdata% and press Enter.
Open the .minecraft folder.
Locate the mods folder. If it doesn’t exist, create it (do not capitalize anything).
Drag Anvil Enchantments into the mods folder. If given the opportunity, do not extract them.
Start your Minecraft launcher, change your profile (bottom-left dropdown box) to Forge, and play!

Mac OS
Press this button combination: ⌘-Shift-G
Type in ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft and press Enter.
Locate the mods folder. If it doesn’t exist, create it (do not capitalize anything).
Drag Anvil Enchantments into the mods folder. If given the opportunity, do not extract them.
Start your Minecraft launcher, change your profile (bottom-left dropdown box) to Forge, and play!
Have fun!

Download Anvil Enchantments Mods 1.12.2

File Name Status Game Version Date
[Current] Anvil Enchantments – 1.4.0.0 Release 1.12.2 Jan 9, 2018
Anvil Enchantments – 1.3.1.1 Release 1.11.2 Mar 15, 2017
Anvil Enchantments – 1.2.2.0 Release 1.10.2 Jul 14, 2016
Anvil Enchantments – 1.1.1.3 Release 1.9.4 Jun 10, 2016

The post Anvil Enchantments Mods 1.12.2 appeared first on Minecraft Free Download.

Previous
Next Post »